– Young, well-maintained fleet
– Wide range of different transport units, such as truck-mounted cranes, semi-low loaders, mega trailers and curtainsider trailers
– Own-Account Transport (OA) and Third-Party Transport (3P)
– In possession of continuous wide-load permits for the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
– In possession of a NIWO permit
– Gantry crane with lifting capacity of up to 40 tonnes
Ponton Made has a young, well-maintained fleet consisting of a wide range of transport units, such as truck-mounted cranes, single extendable semi-low loaders, double extendable semi-low loaders, extendable mega trailers, mega trailers, trailers and curtainsider trailers.
We have continuous permits for the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany and have also obtained a NIWO permit. We use our own transport units to transport our own goods and materials, but we can also provide transport services to our customers.
Our expert, motivated drivers are ready to assist day in, day out.
At our branch in Made, we have a gantry crane with a lifting capacity of 40 tonnes at our disposal for the storage or handling of heavy goods.